A new version (v1.3.0) of my VMU Backup CD is ready, and this time with a pretty nice surprise.
The VMU CD now implements the VMU emulator SoftVMS by Marcus Comstedt (ported to KallistiOS by DirtySanchez).
- VMU emulator SoftVMS implemented
- Added more games and saves
- 60 mini games available
- 350 games listed with over 3200 saves
UPDATE: I’ve fixed the image. I did a clean rebuild, then made a .ISO with MKISOFS and then just “BIN2BOOT vmucd.iso /nohack”
I burned the disc, tried it on my Dreamcast and worked perfectly. yeah!
Btw, if you like my work, please take a minute to sign my guestbook and leave a comment! I guess the usage it’s pretty simple, but in any case the controls are:
- (UP) / (DOWN) Moves trough items
- (TRIGGERS) Scroll item pages
- (A) Confirm selection
- (B) Cancel
- (Y) Display credits screen
- (X) Exits the VMU emulator